Wednesday, December 9, 2009

EARLY PICK 4 TICKET AT HOLLYWOOD PARK TOMORROW

After handicappingTomorrow's card it looks good. The early pick 4 seems very hittable. There are a couple different ways to approach it. I don't think it is going to pay tremendous, so keeping the cost of the ticket down will be the key. I will put out a few different tickets, and then you can decide which way you want to go.
In the first race, I really like the 5-Sky Marn. This race ought to set up perfectly for her. There is a lot of speed to her inside and this horse likes to close. I also will include the 3-Silent Stalk. This horse has speed, but can quite possibly sit right behind the 1 and 2 horses who should be out front. If she goes with them, Sky Marn will take this race.
In race 2 I will single the 4-Big Bertha. This horse has the highest beyer speed figures and should be able to sit off the pace and close. She looks awfully tough in here.
In race 3 I go three deep. My top pick is the 6-Fashion Trend, I think this horse should get it done in here today. She closed well last time to be beaten by a half a length and also has all three beyers higher than anyone in this race. There does not seem to be much speed in the race so I also will include the 3-Crisp and the 4-Empire Spring. Crisp closed well in her last and stretching out this time could allow her to get it done. Sadler is also having a good meet. The 4-Empire Spring had her debut at this distance and showed a good work on 11/30 over this track.
In race 4 I went three deep again. The 2-Green Card James, ran a good 5th in the Snow Chief back in April over this track and has shown some good works. The 5-Final Journey, has shown the ability to close, but needs some pace and I don't know if he will get it in here. The 7-Joe Carl has good beyer speed figures and is turning back in distance. Spawr is .33 and this horse has ran well over this surface.
I think you can take down this pick 4 with an 18$ ticket:
3,5
4
3,4,6
2,5,7
I would add the 3 in the second leg if you want to go to 36$
To go a little deeper put a ticket together like this:
1,2,3,4,5
4
3,4,6
2,5,7
A 45$ ticket with 1 single. If you want to spread out in the first race, you might as well buy the race. No sense leaving off 1 horse and you might be able to get a price in the first.
So there you have it. Hope you do well at hollywood Park tomorrow and let's take down this early pick 4. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment